Voted by his patients as one of the best plastic surgeons Orange County, Dr. Michael Niccole is the founder and Medical Director of CosmetiCare Plastic Surgery Center & MedSpa. Since opening the doors in 1982, he has turned CosmetiCare into one of the most successful multi-specialty cosmetic rejuvenation centers in Southern California.
Dr. Niccole has extensive experience and a refined technique in performing many cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. His skills as a surgeon and the positive results seen on thousands of satisfied patients have helped him create recognition for CosmetiCare around the world receiving patients from Germany, Italy, France, England, Australia, Israel, Costa Rica, and a host of other countries.
Dedicated to his work as a plastic surgeon, Orange County resident Dr. Niccole loves helping people, and it shows with every patient he sees. He has been honored over the years for his abilities as a surgeon and his countless humanitarian efforts. The MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association) chose him as their “Man of the Year” in 2008 for his continued humanitarian efforts dedicated to reconstructing lives for children and adults through donated plastic surgery.
Dr. Niccole was honored at one of the MDA’s Gala fundraiser, “Gift of Hope”. He was selected by the Consumer’s Research Council of America as one of the TOP PLASTIC SURGEONS IN AMERICA and included in the “Guide to America’s Top Plastic Surgeons”. CosmetiCare was voted one of the “Best Plastic Surgery Centers in Orange County” (multiple times) by The Orange County Register’s “Peoples’ Choice” and published in its guide “The Best of Orange County.”
- Bachelor of Science, Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- Medical Degree, University of California, Irvine Medical School
- Surgical Internship, University of California, Irvine
- Surgical Residency, University of California, Irvine
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Residency, University of California, Irvine
- Plastic Surgery Residency, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Otolaryngology
- Outstanding Resident, University of California, Irvine
- Physician’s Recognition Award from the American Medical Association
- “Humanitarian of the Year,” Sojourn Services for Battered Women and their Children for donated reconstructive surgery to victims of domestic violence
- Chosen as “Man of the Year” – honored June 2008 by the Muscular Dystrophy Association for humanitarian efforts
- Included in Consumer Research Council of America’s “Guide to America’s Top Plastic Surgeons”
- CosmetiCare has been named one of the “Best Plastic Surgery Centers in Orange County” by the Orange County Register’s “readers poll” and listed in the annual guide to “The Best of Orange County”
- State of California
- State of Utah
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Academy of Facial Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Orange County and Long Beach Medical Associations
- Lipoplasty Society of North America
- American Medical Association
- American Burn Association
- American Council of Otolaryngology
- The Double Boarded Society
- ABC News: 20/20
- The Doctors
- Discovery Health Channel: “Plastic Surgery Before & After”
- Dateline NBC: Chronicling patients before and after surgery
- ABC Eyewitness News: “Laser Live”
- ABC Eyewitness News: Fuller lips through injectable fillers
- ABC Eyewitness News: Tattoo Removal
- KCAL News: Ultrasonic Liposuction
- NBC “Hardcopy”: Liposuction & Computer Imaging
- NBC “Extra”: Teenage Plastic Surgery
- NBC “Extra”: Celebrity Plastic Surgery
- “E” Entertainment Channel: Celebrity Plastic Surgery
- Montel Williams: Silicone Breast Implants
- Harper’s Bazaar Magazine
- In Touch Magazine
- US Magazine
- The Orange County Register
- Los Angeles Times & Times Orange County
- Volunteer Work
“Dr. Niccole and his team are awesome and you can tell they really love what they do and are truly there for their patients!!” : Krizia R.
I love Dr Niccole and the entire staff! My first visit was in 2005 for a breast reduction/lift. I can’t tell you how compassionate and professional everyone was. They still are! It’s always a wonderful visit! I highly recommend to anyone searching!! : Maria Y.
What an incredible situation we had. My son broke his nose at school during football practice. Instead of taking him to Kaiser, my son’s mom had a great idea and took him to CosmeticCare. So we took him to Dr Niccole and the team, and we couldn’t have been treated any better. They were so sweet and genuinely caring for our son and took him in the very next day for corrective surgery and was out in about an hour and a half. Stinks to have cosmetic surgery at fifteen under the circumstances but they treated him and took care of him better than the President. From what I’ve seen and experienced, there isn’t a better place to come then here. Lots of love to everyone there and thank you for taking care of our boy! : Eddie S.
So happy I chose to go to Cosmeticare. I 100% will be back. I recently got my lips done there and they look amazing. I used to get them done elsewhere and wasn’t happy so I wanted to try something new. I am soooo happy I went to Cosmeticare as I will be only going back to them now. The employees were all so friendly and Tina (who did my lips) was the sweetest! She is so knowledgeable and answered all of my questions honestly and with my best interest. Not to mention she sent me a sweet note in the mail thanking me for coming in and how she looks forward to me coming back. Can’t wait to go back and get more stuff done 🙂 : Cleopatra C.